Tiles And Grout Cleaner ( Restoration )
Highly concentrated cleaner, When normal cleaning procedures are not enough to restores ceramic tile and grout. This product renews your tile and grout Restoration Tile. This industrial strength acid cleaner will remove embedded mineral deposits and carbonaceous soils such as rust, calcium, urine stains, soap scum and efflorescence from man-made tile and cement grout. Can be used to etch hard-to-clean grout by removing a super fine layer, leaving your grout sparkling bright and clean.
Blended with latest emulsifier technology formulation with corrosion inhibitors.
- Safe and biogradable; produces no hazardous vapors
- Can be used as an etching material for masonry and marble
- Removes Embedded Mineral Deposits and Carbonaceous Soils
- Low Foaming, Low VOC Formula
- Commercial and Residential Use
Coverage: One Ltrs diluted solution will covers 120 sf per area.
Dilution: 50 ml - 250 ml can be dilutedwith water to make 1 Ltr solution.
The product is easy to mix (1 part water/1 part cleaner), and can be applied it to the grout with a small scrub brush. Applying it to one area at a time, then clean with wet sponge, later followed by a quick mopping. Tiles & grout will give full strength of shine and cleaning effect.
Additionals USES :::
Also can be use for cleaning of fiberglass shower, This product Effectively cleans grease, hard water/lime/stains Highly recommend to clean up fiberglass showers!
Not recommended for use on most natural stone.
Other Same family Products :::
1) Tiles And Grout Cleaner ( Restoration ) ::: http://rxmarine.com/Tiles-Grout-Restore-Cleaner
2) Porcelain Bowl Tiles Cleaner ( Brute Thick ) ::: http://rxmarine.com/Porcelain-Bowl-Tiles-Cleaner
3) Ceramic Tiles Mosaic Stain Remover ::: http://rxmarine.com/Ceramic-Tile-Mosaic-Floor-Stain-Remover
5) Tiles Grout Alkaline Cleaner ::: www.rxmarine.com/Tiles-Grout-Alkaline-Cleaner
6) StoneTiles Cleaner Wipes ::: http://rxmarine.com/Stone-Tiles-Cleaner-Wipes
7) Tiles Cleaner ::: http://rxmarine.com/Tile-Cleaner
pH: <1.0 pH ready to use