Penetrosol Penetrating Oil
A very strong cleaner, which can be used to soften up / remove baked on drying oils and Hard coke asphaltic deposition etc. It is low toxic product with an exceptional solvency power on soil & oily matter . It is minimizes the extreme hazards to personnel in handling materials.
Apply this to loosen frozen bolts, fittings and nuts. Cuts red or white lead, rust, grease, tar, carbon and graphite with special ingredients to help prevent further corrosion. Safe on basic metals. Works well with countersunk bolts also.
The most economical method of using RXSOL PENETROSOL is by direct injection followed by recirculation washing, using tank cleaning machines.
Spraying Method :-
Using PENETROSOSL as delivered in drums, spray onto areas where residue remains following rough washing leave for 10-45 minutes (but do not allow to dry), and warm water 60oC for at least 3 hours
**Make sure to take all safety precautions are followed when handling / spraying PENETROSOSL **
Injection Method – not applicable.
Re-circulation Method :–
If there is no drop line, then lower butterworth hoses into the tank from the pump stack header without machines attached and circulate through these hoses while you fill the solution material.
Use a strainer at the pump stack when circulating any solution.
SURFACE Lining – Stainless / Epoxy / Phenolic
Apply to surface and allow to soak and penetrate for 5 minutes. Attempt to open. If resistance to opening persists reapply penetrating oil and allow to soak.
- Removes grease, oil, carbon deposits, soil and grime.
- Keeps loosened deposits in suspension preventing re-deposition.
- Low toxic., Non-flammable.
- Free from hydrocarbon solvents.
- Effective and economical in use , Water-based cleaner.
- RXSOL PENETROSOSL has numerous cleaning applications including removal of greases, waxes, oil, sludge, soot, carbon deposits and general dirt and grime.
- Non-corrosive to ferrous metals. Suitable for all tank-coatings.
- Can be used for gas and hydrocarbon freeing of tanks.
- Can be used for deodorizing
- Contains wetting agents.
|Appearance: Clear Liquid||Solubility: Insoluble|
|Solids: 100%||Odor: Solvent|
|Density: 7.6 Lbs./Gal.||pH Level: NA|
Flash Point: 250oF