Floor Polish 25
Rxsol Floor Polish is a advance and new generation polish which gives a long lasting gloss finish. Rxsol Floor Polish not only protects and extends the life of floors but also provides a safe high gloss finish which is easy to maintain and resistant to scuffing.
|Floor will lose its natural beauty from exposure to sunlight, dirt buildup and cleaning with abrasive chemicals. To prevent damage, treat your FLOOR RXSOL-13-1015-010|
- Cleans and Shines Wood to a Deep Luster.
- Quick and Easy to Use with No Rubbing or Buffing.
- Protects Against Sun Damage, Stains, Drying and Cracking.
For Shinening and protecting the Floor Surface.
Easy-to-use spray is perfect for a clean shine on wood furniture that gets regular use. The spray dispenses a larger amount of the active protectant for a deep shine, which will protect against damage from sunlight, stains, drying, cracking and everyday wear and tear.
- SHAKE WELL.
- Hold bottle 6 inches from surface and spray over the entire area.
- Wipe immediately along the grain with a clean, soft cloth, turning occasionally.
- For small items and hard-to-reach surfaces, spray product directly onto cloth and wipe.
- Heavily soiled surfaces should be cleaned prior to using polish.
Using a clean mop or applicator, charge with product and tamp down in a wringer, but do not wring out, the mop or applicator should be saturated but not dripping.
Apply to the floor using overlapping figure of 8 motion. On the first coat leave a 6 inch gap along the edges.
Allow 20 to 30 minutes drying time. Ensure 1st coat is completely dry before applying a second coat, at right angles to the first coat appling product up to the edges. If required apply a 3rd coat in a similar manner.
Some floors such as stone, or worn porous/vinyl will require sealing do the accordingly.
Regularly maintain the floor by damp mopping, machine scrubbing or spray cleaning. The ideal maintenance product for Rxsol Floor Polish is Floor Stripper.
18 / 20 / 25 / 35 / 210 Ltr.