ANTISCALANT 9209 RX ( seawater distillation plants )
Antiscalant 9209 Rx is specially designed to control the development of scale in seawater distillation plants. It is based on a synergistic blend of phosphonates which are found to be more effective than other polymers at controlling carbonate and sulphate scale formation in sea water distillation units .
- Convenient liquid formulation for automatic dosing using suitable dosing equipment.
- Prevents formation of hard scale in seawater distillation units.
- Performance surpasses other similar products.
- Cost effective concentrate.
- Effective at high temperatures.
The correct dosage rate is dependant upon several parameters, including feed temperature, pH, and chemical analysis and will be specified by your VWS consultant after a detailed survey of your plant. To obtain the best results, Antiscalant 9209 Rx should be added continuously using a suitable metering pump
|Appearance||Clear, amber liquid|
|Specific Gravity||1.14 – 1.20|
|pH||1.0 - 1.5|
|Solubility in water||Soluble in all proportions|